Wednesday 4 April 2012

Diet Dinner

One of the reasons I started this blog was to post about how my diet is going.

This was my dinner yesterday.


The diet I am on is taken from the book 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferris . I was led to this point by ant Jones who also started the diet on the same day (but is apparently not man enough to blog about it).

The short version of it is I am not eating white carbs, and am instead focusing on lean meat, vegetable and beans.

the other highlight of the diet is once a week (on Saturday) I have to eat as much as I want or can of all the things I have to skip for the rest of the week. I am looking forward to Saturday...

3 comments:

  1. I think the goals sound doable - I admire your will power. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will break you fat man, with my dieting powahs!

    ReplyDelete