Thursday 7 June 2012

Diet Update and Kettleball Swing.

This week I weigh 13st 12lbs and have lost a total of 16 lbs. My Weight loss has slowed slightly so I am going to try excluding nuts (which I have been snacking on heavily) for the next week. My total Inches are now 151, meaning i have lost another inch and a half in the last couple of weeks..

I spent the weekend in a field in derby and found it much easier to stay on diet over the course of the event. I also found a kettleball in Asda while I was there so this week I have added a Kettleball swing to my exercises.

I got some good Sword Fighting in over the weekend and have organised a practice for this weekend in manor Park in Aldershot from about 11:00. I intend for that to become a regular thing to help myself and anyone else that turns up get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment